Membership entitles you to our bimonthly magazine, by email or as hard copy, reduced fees in our annual International Poetry Competition, a reduced price for our annual anthology of poetry, and access to the additional poetry information resources on our members only website page.
- $30 for basic sub - the bimonthly magazine, a fine line, will be sent to you by email.
- $30 for international members - the bimonthly magazine, a fine line, will be sent to you by email.
- $40 for postal sub - if you want a printed copy of the magazine posted to you, within New Zealand only. Please note that from 1 April 2013, the supplementary cost for receiving a print copy of the magazine will rise to $30. (ie Postal membership will be a total of $60.)
- $60 for joint membership at the same address, schools and libraries. One copy of the magazine will be posted.
Our membership year begins in April and concludes at the end of the following March. If you are joining for the first time between 1 September and 28/29 February
, please pay half the above rates for membership through to the end of March. This discount is not available to members renewing late.
- download and print a membership form and send it to the Society with a personal cheque. We also accept bank cheques and postal orders.
- request a form be sent to you by e-mail
- send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the National Coordinator at PO Box 5283, Lambton Quay, Wellington 6145 and we will send you a form.
- To renew membership, download and print a renewal form and send it to the Society, or use the PayPal buttons below.
- Use your credit or debit card or PayPal account (please note there is a small additional cost, to cover PayPal's fee). Please check the dropdown menu to select the type of membership you want. A membership form is not required if you pay by PayPal.